Wednesday, May 8, 2013

MOCK INTERVIEW 2


Scenario-2: 

An interviewer (Mr. Dubey) taking interview of a fresher candidate (Rachit) who has cleared CAT and scored well in GD session.

Ritesh: May I come in sir?

Mr. Dubey: Hello Ritesh, please come in. Take your seat.

Ritesh: Hello sir, Thank you.

Mr. Dubey: So you have scored 97 percentile in CAT… Congrats…. What do you think? Is it a great achievement?

Ritesh: Thank you Sir… Yes, it is a great achievement as I had put in a real hard work in the preparation. But at the same time it is only half a battle won.

Mr. Dubey: What are the major reasons for your success?

Ritesh: Many years ago I learned an important lesson from Mr. Dewakar Sinha, my first most important mentor. He told me his secret to success was to 'Look at each day as a new opportunity to be your very best. Set high goals, be honest, never say no, and be in the company of people who share your passion for doing their best.' I've always remembered that advice and try to live it every day. While preparing for CAT, I used to be very self motivated, determined and honest. I really liked working hard and enjoyed what I did and I also tried to surround myself with people who shared similar passions. I generally thrive in such environment. I am looking forward to find same environment in this institute.

Mr. Dubey: Why do you want to study in this institute?

Ritesh: I've always wanted to gain knowledge instead of mere earning a degree. This institute has got several years reputation in the field of academics and a long list of experienced and talented faculty. This was the main reason for my interest in this institute. Also, I have been in touch with a number of alumni of this institute for their guidance regarding my CAT preparations. I could pursue this course anywhere, but I'd rather study in an institute whose products I trust.

Mr. Dubey: Well… Ritesh. It was nice talking to you. You will get the admission department’s final decision in a while.

Ritesh: Thank you sir, have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment